Honesty, integrity, and professionalism are the trinity of The Assistant Company's business model. We will never falsify information, share personal and other confidential client information, or attempt to remove staff from the homes or businesses of our clients.
- Meet with every candidate prior to representing them.
- Strive to understand each candidate’s individual strengths, as well as their goals, so as to ensure that the opportunities we present to that person are relevant and viable.
- Verify each candidate’s previous work history, from quality of work, to salary and benefits, by speaking directly with past employers and examining W2 and paystub paperwork.
- Transcribe verbal references received from a candidate’s past employers.
- Provide our clients with an extensive list of references for each candidate considered and ensure that contact information listed is accurate and current, thus enabling clients to quickly and easily reach out to a candidate’s past employers.
- Establish and maintain a policy of iron-clad confidentiality with all clients and applicants with whom we work, always practicing the utmost discretion in all of our endeavors and in every area of our business.
- By requiring the use of a signed confidentiality agreement for all parties at the start of a new venture or test period
We work tirelessly for our clients and candidates, and we do so because we care about each one of them. We are deeply grateful for the wonderful people with whom we have the privilege of doing business.